Legal Aid


If you are in the United States and don’t have the legal paperwork or documentation to be here you should see an immigration lawyer. You can also work with a lawyer to receive your Green Card. A lawyer can help you with any questions that you have about your status in the United States. Some lawyers will work with you for free but others will charge you and it can be expensive. Make sure to discuss costs with them before you start to work with them. Below are some lawyers in Allentown that you can call.


Prince Law Offices

  • Address: 2015 Hamilton Street Suite 101 Allentown, PA 18104

  • Phone: 610-770-1151

Santos Law Group

  • Address: 137 N. 5th Street Allentown, PA 18102

  • Phone: 610-432-7200

Immigration Law Group

  • Address: 801 Hamilton St Suite 100B, Allentown, PA 18101

  • Phone: (484) 544-0022